We Make the Road by Walking Podcast
Its a podcast. Its a community art project. It’s a new year’s resolution to grow in faith.
Here’s how to participate:
2. Read your chapter. (You can buy a copy on Amazon using the link above or purchase one from the church.)
3. Pastor Keith will schedule a time with you to audio record a brief 15 minute conversation about the chapter with you. Here are some reflection questions that Keith will ask you during the conversation. He might also send you additional questions specific to the chapter beforehand. We’ll post the recording as a podcast so people can listen in as they read the book. By the end of the project we’ll have 52+ podcast episodes about the Bible, faith, and life!
4. New to podcasts? Here's a quick explanation of what they are and how to listen.
Here’s more about the book, We Make the Road by Walking:
From critically acclaimed author Brian McLaren comes a brilliant retelling of the biblical story and a thrilling reintroduction to Christian faith.
This book offers everything you need to explore what a difference an honest, living, growing faith can make in our world today. It also puts tools in your hands to create a life-changing learning community in any home, restaurant, or other welcoming space.
The fifty-two (plus a few) weekly readings can each be read in 10 to 12 minutes and offer a simple curriculum of insightful reflections and transformative practices. Organized around the traditional church year, these readings give an overview of the whole Bible and guide an individual or a group of friends through a year of rich study, interactive learning, and personal growth.
Each reading invites you to cultivate an honest, intelligent understanding of the Bible and of Christian faith in 21st century
- Engage with discussion questions designed to challenge, stimulate, and encourage
- Reimagine what it means to live joyfully and responsibly in today's world as agents of God's justice, creativity, and peace
- If you're seeking a fresh way to experience and practice your faith, if you're a long-term Christian seeking new vitality, or if you feel out of place in traditional church circles, this book will inspire and activate you in your spiritual journey